• Stainless steel hardware
• Mounting hardware
• Solid oak wood slats, milled and beveled, with rounded corners
• Hand stained and lacquered for a deep, clear finish
• Select blonde, cherry or ebony color - Bare wood also available
• NEW color - Golden Oak
• Fits bug models 1949 – 1967
• 1968 – 70 bug models require special modification
• 1971 – 73 bug models require different mounting brackets
• Comes with a one-year warranty
• Built in the USA
Vintage silver powder coat with stainless steel clamps covered in military PVC shrink tubing, and clear rubber on feet for paint protection. Solid oak wood slats with a deep clear finish. We use 16 gauge steel and stainless steel screws, with nickel plated finishing washers for each wood slat hold down for that button down, classic look. You'll never find a better quality deck-lid made!
A $225.00 value!
NOTE: Shipping outside the contiguous U.S. (Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) may require an additional shipping charge.