• Triple Chrome, Silver or Flat black powder coat
• Stainless steel screws/washing washer
• All bolts and nuts are zinc plated
• Solid oak wood slats, milled and beveled, with rounded corners
• Hand stained and lacquered for a deep, clear finish
• Select blonde, cherry or ebony color - Bare wood also available
• Brackets are laser cut, zinc plated, covered with military black shrink tubing
• Clear, urethane tubing over each foot of the rack to protect your car
This is our introductory version of the rare Jim Dandy rack - you either love it or you hate it because of the way it looks. Ours is a copy of the smaller version from Sweden/Germany. A low profile, clean looking fit with a roof rack or by itself.
A $500.00 value!
NOTE: Shipping outside the contiguous U.S. (Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) requires an additional shipping charge.)
Black frames - currently " Sold Out"
Chrome frames - currently "Sold Our"