These leather straps are high quality and our customers only expect the best from ForeignConceptsVW. What a great match with our high end roof racks and deck lids! These leather straps are made from genuine high grade saddle leather and seamed with rivets for added durability. A quality made leather strap that is classy and stylish for your rack. Made right here in the USA to ensure you get the quality you’d expect from a product made in America.
• Natural high quality tanned leather.
• The straps are all handmade belts and made with care.
• White nylon thread stitching for that custom, handmade, classy look.
• The leather is saddle skirting, the same leather that custom saddles are made from.
• Each leather strap measures 36” when completely shortened and 65" inches when fully extended.
• The width of each strap is 1 1/2”.
• We use chrome plated hardware buckles.
• 34 belt holes allows you a variety of tightening options.
• Unique loop system to lock the strap and prevent unfastening.
WARNING! Please read and agree to these terms before you purchase this product. The attachment of this product is critical and beyond our control. We are NOT responsible for attachment, nor the installation. It neither guarantees, nor will it be liable for any damages or injury resulting from the attachment or its improper use. The liability of this product is limited to its purchase price if this product proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship. This product is not designed for commercial use. Load securing capacity is not to exceed 100 pounds per each strap. Check the tightness of the straps every 20-30 miles of driving for tightness, just in case cargo and loads have shifted, causing the straps to loosen. To avoid injury, children should not be allowed to use this product. Always inspect the leather straps for signs of wear before using. Because leather is a natural material, it is prone to degradation from usage over time and from elements such as sun, UV rays, rain and snow. If any part of the strap appears to be worn, torn or damaged, do not use. Periodic maintenance will prolong the life of the straps over time. We recommend using a good leather conditioner like saddle soap or mink oil.